School & Team Eligibility
- Age 9 to 12 years (in 2023)
- IDE Robotics, IDE Maker, IDE Sprint, IDE Sumobot, IDE Code Builder
- Age 13 to 16 years (in 2023)
- IDE Robotics, IDE Challenge, IDE Maker, IDE Sprint, IDE Sumobot, IDE Code Builder, IDE Code Hacker
- Age > 16 (in 2023)
- IDE Code Hacker
Registration Limit (IDE Sprint & IDE Sumobot)
- IDE Sprint: Max 4 teams per organisation
- IDE Sumobot: Max 4 teams per organisation
- Up to 3 students and 1 Teacher Mentor (TM) per team.
- IDE Code Builder and Code Hacker are individual events
- The same TM can be registered for multiple teams
Please take note of the following registration rules:
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any teams that do not fulfill the registration criteria.
- Special invoicing arrangements may be made using our registration form.
- No changes to the registration form will be allowed after 30 April 2023.
Teams to confirm team member details by registration deadline.
- $90 per team (IDE Robotics/Sprint/Sumobot/Maker/Challenge) – [$97.20 with GST]
- $35 per participant (IDE Code Builder/Code Hacker) – [$37.80 with GST]
- Registration closing date: 30 April 2023, 2359hrs
Early Bird Registration:
- $70 per team (IDE Robotics/Sprint/Sumobot/Maker/Challenge) – [$75.60 with GST]
- $30 per participant (IDE Code Builder/Code Hacker) – [$32.40 with GST]
- Schools may submit the registration form before the early bird registration deadline with the number of teams for each category. Team members can be confirmed before the normal registration deadline. These teams will be considered for the early bird pricing.
- Early Bird Registration closing date: 31 March 2023, 2359hrs
20% discount off registration fee for first time participating schools.